These healthy instant pot freezer meals are delicious, easy-to-make, and perfect make-ahead meals for busy moms!
Do you spend a lot of time every single day cooking meals for your family? Well, you are not alone.
While it’s our joy as moms to prepare the best meals for our family, it can’t be denied that cooking can take a lot of time, particularly when you don’t plan your meals.
I have changed my approach and my life in the kitchen has never been better!
The secret? Healthy instant pot freezer meals.
Yes, I pay tribute to the instant pot as a holy grail in my kitchen arsenal. During busy days, I just take it out, bring out the ingredients, and start preparing dinner. I dump everything into the instant pot, set it, and forget it and after a couple of minutes, we are enjoying our meal.
But what makes the instant pot even better is that you can batch cook your meals, store them in the freezer and then take the dish out when needed. It’s a brilliant way to save time and money. It even saves my sanity for when things go more than a little hectic at home and in my business.
Benefits of Instant Pot Freezer Meals
You might wonder why I jumped into the wagon and opted to do instant pot freezer meals. Well, here are my top reasons:
- It put meals into autopilot. I stopped second-guessing what to have for lunch or dinner. I could just pull out a ready-made instant pot meal from the fridge and heat it when needed.
- It’s a great time and money-saver. Instant pot recipes don’t require a lot of complicated ingredients. Plus, it’s a very versatile appliance where you could do almost everything. You could even cook frozen meat in it (yup, no thawing required). These features make my life just so much easier!
- They’re healthy. Instead of ordering fast food, heating up instant pot freezer meals is a far healthier option because you know exactly what went in them.
- 30 Budget Instant Pot Recipes for Busy Days
- Easy Summer Recipe : Chickpea Salad with Avocado
- 16 Incredibly Filling Yet Dirt Cheap Meals for When You’re Short of Cash
- Cheap Pantry Meals: 20 Easy Recipes Using Your Pantry Staples
- 10 Best Cheap Grocery Stores to Save Money
How to Freeze Instant Pot Meals
- Use Ziplock bags and store food flat. I started using Ziplock freezer bags only when I started making freezer meals as they allow you to store food flat and save freezer space. I never really liked buying plastics but I’ve found Ziplock freezer bags are great containers for my freezer meals.
- Press out as much air as you can from the bags.
- Don’t forget to label your freezer meals. Freezer meals last up to 3 months and you want to make sure that they get eaten before then. Labeling your meals will save you time and brain power on those busy days when you need to prepare your dinner fast.
Healthy Instant Pot Freezer Meals to Make Ahead for Busy Moms
Here are some healthy instant pot freezer meals recipes to make ahead. Please click on the link above the picture to get the full recipe!
1. Instant Pot Shredded Chicken
2. Creamy Tomato Soup
3. Minestrone Soup
4. Barbacoa Tacos
5.Black Eyed Peas Curry
6. Instant Pot Turkey Chili
7. Corn Chowder
8. Instant Pot Broccoli and Cheese Soup
9. Chicken Enchilada Soup
11. Three Sisters Soup
12. Instant Pot Chicken Thighs
13. Stuffed Pepper Soup
14. Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats
15. Instant Pot Minestrone Soup
Ready to Make these Instant Pot Freezer Meals?
We’ve all been at a point when putting together a healthy and delicious meal just seems like a struggle. But when I’ve learned about instant pot freezer meals, my life has never been the same. I’d like to think that my instant pot has helped me a great deal in feeding my family with sumptuous meals even when I’m running out of time.
Apart from that, the monetary savings have been incredible. If I could meal plan every week, nail down every ingredient I need and use them in every dish I cook, I’m confident that nothing in my pantry or fridge will ever reach its expiration date. So, if you want to save money and time in the kitchen and make delicious meals out there, I suggest you look into instant pot freezer meals as well – they have unbelievably made my life easier!
Leave a Reply