Hi! My name is Jane, a stay-at-home mom writing from Puerto Rico.
This Mama Blogs is my small space on the internet where I share my over 3 years worth of extensive research on flexible income opportunities. Every money-making opportunity or job I post here has been tried and tested so you can rest assured that it works.
I also share some frugal living tips to help you thrive financially as a stay-at-home mom!
Welcome to This Mama Blogs!
Did you ever dream of earning a good living from home while raising kids? Of working on your own time, be able to spend more time with your family, and do what really makes you happy?
I know I did!
I struggled for many years finding the perfect career. After working so many jobs that I all ended up quitting without regret, I realized that working 9-5 was not for me.
I hated having a boss, the hours commute to work, working in a cubicle eight hours a day, and not having the freedom to pursue my passions. I hated earning the same income no matter how hard I worked.
When I moved to Puerto Rico, I faced another career crisis: my job opportunities were limited. I searched for the perfect job for a long time, but all I could find was a stupid phone job that I hated every day.
I knew I couldn’t spend another 30 years of my life working that kind of job, watching my life tick away, and having only one or two days off a week to do the things that I loved.
It was only when I was pregnant with my son that I finally decided to bite the bullet and started researching alternative ways to make a living. And I’ve not looked back since!
I know I keep saying this here but working from home has been the best decision I made for my career and family. And it can be for you, too!
Since I took that leap of faith, I’ve learned so many great work-at-home opportunities that are extremely flexible and perfect for moms like me.
As a result, This Mama Blogs was born!
I created this blog to chronicle my journey to “freedom”, and to help those who are in the same boat as I was and are looking for an alternative way to make a living.
If you are stuck at doing something you hate; and you barely have time to live life, be with your family and do things that matter, WELCOME! This blog is for YOU.
On this blog, I share legitimate money-making ideas that are extremely flexible so you can work on your own time. All these income opportunities that I share here are tried and tested, so you can rest assured that they work.
I also share lots of frugal living tips that I’ve learned over the years to help you thrive financially even as a stay-at-home mom and dad.
What You Can Learn From Here?
My posts are geared to:
- Providing you with legitimate job opportunities that pay well and offer flexibility. I vetted all the money-making ideas I recommend on this blog, and I’ve also tried many of them.
- Providing you comprehensive and unbiased reviews on online jobs to help you assess whether they are right for you.
- Helping you save money in all aspects. I share frugal living tips for families to help you live well even with one income.
If you are new to This Mama Blogs, I recommend checking out some of our readers favorites:
Make Money / Work-at-Home Jobs
- 16 Best Weekend Jobs in 2020
- 15 Tried and Tested Stay-at-Home Mom Jobs
- Easy, No Experience Jobs to Make Money at Home
- How to Start a Mom Blog and Make Money
- 9 Low-Cost Stay-at-Home Moms Business Ideas
- How to Become a: Virtual Assistant, Proofreader , Transcriptionist, Online English Teacher
- 14 Legit Apps that Pay You Real Money
- How to Live Frugally: 50 Money Hacks
- How to Live Frugally on One Income: 25 Frugal Living Tips
- Real Free Money Hacks that Work: Get Free Cash
- Simple Family Meal Planning Tips
- How to Save Money on a Low Income
- Ibotta Review: Is Ibotta Legit? Is Ibotta Worth It?